Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And i'm off!

Las Vegas here I come!

My flight leaves in less than two hours and then I will be gone for a bit. I am so excited! I must say that one of the things I am most excited about, and this will surprise some of you, is that I am traveling alone. Troy's flights were different so he's already gone. So today I am flying without children and without Troy. I can read, listen to my ipod, eat where I want, windowshop in whatever places I want...I will have no one to worry about but ME! I am pretty excited.

I do miss my boys already though. It's just so sad seeing their little empty beds this morning. I really don't know if I'll make it this long without them! But they're with gema and pop pop so they're having a blast, no doubt.

Okay, I have to load up and hit the road!

Catch ya laters gators!

5 comments:

jellybean said...

oh fun fun!
you will have a great time!

Amber Lichtenstein said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see you again on sat.

tpot said...

Oh, and I'm so glad you retracted that statement about Chick fil a. Whew. I was worried.

Meems said...

Have a Faaaaabuuuuloouus time!

CG said...

Yeah! Have a great time!