wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
The Most Beautiful Sound in the World
Today I heard the baby's heart beat. It is such an amazing thing to see that little blink on the ultrasound screen and hear the sound of another life beating inside of you. The baby is 6 weeks and 5 days along, and everything looks great. I am due October 11th. 10 days after my birthday. I hope he or she is my birthday present. My grandfather, my dad, and I were all born on October 1st. It would be so cool to have a 4th generation born on that day. Delivering 10 days early wouldn't be a bad deal either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment