wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Friday, February 16, 2007
a dishy situation
I am having a stand off with my dirty dishes. It started because I was out of dishwasher soap. Yes, I have normal dish soap, but any excuse to not do the dishes works for me. So, right now there are about three meals of dishes stacked in my kitchen. That sounds a lot worse than it actually is. I don't cook either so here lately "meals" consist of pb and J or Spaghettios. But nonetheless, there are quite a few dishes piled up in there. I wonder if Troy would just let me throw them all away and buy new ones...I am just so dog tired at the end of the day. Okay, I am doing them tonight and I am cleaning the whole house tomorrow. I am. I promise...maybe. I mean sleep and rest is important to a pregnant woman...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment