That is the best word to describe how I feel. Ick. Not completely sick, just ick. Nothing sounds very yummy to me except for food you buy at restaurants like Spinach dip from Cheddars, Margarita Chicken from Chili's or Fajitas, or Steak. Holy cow. I think I just started drooling. Steak....But what is weird about these foods is that if I were to eat them, then I would, immediately following consumption, never want them again. Like, the other night I was craving pizza. So my sweet husband let me order it. I ate it, loved every second I ate it but now, not so much. Don't want Pizza Hut for a good while. Other pizza is okay but Pizza Hut sounds gross. Really gross. That is so weird. I am having a really hard time finding things I want to eat. Fortunately I feel like I am craving healthier food, like real meals. Not junk food. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a sugar addict. But not any more. I almost want to hurl at the thought of chocolate. I wish I wasn't so dog tired at night so that I would want to cook something real for dinner.
Now that was an exciting blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment