Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Amazing

Amazing. That is all I can say about my students yesterday. They were amazing. Of my 130 students who took the test, 75 were still testing at 1:30. After 5 hours of testing they were still going strong. My last student finished at 5pm, an hour after the last bell rings. You should have seen his pencil. It started out the normal length, but by the end of the test, it was no more than a nub. I think I am going to frame it or something. He had a PILE of pencil shavings on his desk from sharpening it again and again. Amazing.

I don't know if they passed but I can honestly say I don't really care. They busted their butt on that test yesterday. They did everything I taught them. They were amazing.

So now we have like four days of movies. Movie days are amazing.

No comments: