Saturday, February 17, 2007

From Mason

When I asked Mason if he wanted to put anything on my blog(try explaining a blog to a three year old sometime), he said this. "All I want is someone to play in my room with me. I like to play blocks, wedgits, and I love to color, and write, and paint, and read books and watch a movie. My favorite movie is Toy Story. And playing games is fun. Candyland is my favorite. I want to build a fire with my daddy. That's all. Oh, and I love to drink coke and I love to eat candy. I love playing in my room. I love to play with my farm. And I love to play in mommy and daddy's bed."
When I asked him who he loved and why, he said, "I love daddy because he always bonks his head to make me laugh."
"Where is your favorite place to go?"
"Petco."
Favorite Food - Enchiladas
Favorite Team - Spurs(Troy is grinning somewhere)
What are you scared of? Crocodiles

That was all I could get from him.

No comments: