I posted a slideshow of the Ramirez Family.
I salvaged a few, and am not so distraught as I was previously. It's just that the images I had imagined in my mind before the shoot didn't happen.
But these aren't too bad.
I just have some learnin' to do.
Seph, yours should be up tomorrow or Tuesday...
3 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING?? THAT was what you were complaining about?? They're absolutely GORGEOUS!! My favorite is the one with baby on the bench. Where did you take these?? I really want to know. Oh, and I'm totally game on the becoming billionaires together. I know that Great Expectations offers albums or at least they used to. If you really interested in me making some for your clients, let me know. I'd totally be into that.
holy crap! these are AMAZING! i would be ecstatic if this were me and my family. i'd be putting these pictures up all over my house!
you're A-W-E-S-O-M-E. you're awesome, you're awesome, like to-ta-lly!
um.. yeah. if these are bad, i am WAY excited for my "bad" pictures. the suspense is killing me! i just sat here and cried at how beautiful they are - the photos and the family. so precious. you're incredible, jenny.
Post a Comment