Saturday, February 2, 2008

Caramel Delights

A girl scout and former student of mine came to the door today. I couldn't resist the caramel delights. I could singlehandedly eat the whole box in one sitting. In fact,I might have done it a time or two .

Anyway, after the box was in my hands, I told Mason we weren't going to open them until daddy got home from work.

Then I dropped him off at the ASU baseball game with Aunt Bekah.

I came home and they were just calling my name.

So I ate two.

Then Mason came home. He threw something away in the pantry and then he says with his eyes narrowed, "Can I have a cookie please, since I see you ate some."

I then grinned sheepishly at him. He grinned back and said, "I caught ya!"

So he got two cookies.

Little stinker!

2 comments:

La said...

Man, those ARE the best cookies ever created! I used to be a girl scout and my parents would buy tons and tons of cookies from me. We would stockpile them in our garage freezer. It's no wonder I was a little on the chubby side growing up. =)

Kia said...

Those are my favorites! I need to find some Girl Scouts outside HEB or something and buy a bunch of boxes. I've already bought some pretzels and cookies from a co-worker's daughter...mmm...yummm...