Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Check 'em out!

Not that you're sitting on the edge of your seat, just dying for the next picture slideshow to land on Sprinkle of Grace Photography, but I just added a slideshow of the engagement pictures I took on Sunday. So, check them out when you get a chance.

(I think these might be my favorite pictures yet. I would like to say it's because I am getting better, but, seriously, they are just like the most beautiful couple EVER!)

And, FYI, (little plug for SGphotography) while there's not much greenery around SA right now, the weather is just about perfect most days for pictures...just in case you were wanting to take pictures sometime...with a certain photographer...

:)

12 comments:

La said...

hey, i was on the edge of my seat waiting for sure. =) they are beautiful!!! you definitely are doing work like a pro!

Meems said...

You are a genius. Who would have thought to take pictures at the train station? Perfection defined.

crys said...

great expectations who??

amazing! that's all i can say!

i can't wait for this weekend!

Amber Lichtenstein said...

The pics look great. Your such an awesome photographer

ree said...

You pick the greatest venues!!!
They are amazing! Great job!!!

Wendy said...

I'm so beyond impressed! I love the black and white mixed with the colors and the pictures taken on an angle. It makes me want to throw away my camera.

Sara_Smiles said...

J,
I LOVE...I mean LOVE the one with Miss K upside down. Pure joy, there. Amazing. You are simply amazing!

Sara_Smiles said...

FYI - I want to borrow the Jim Brickman CD. It's my favorite thing to listen to, right now. I pull of the SG site just to listen to that in the morning. :) Smooches!

Stephanie said...

I want some!! Just like those! I think that those pictures may just be the best pictures I have EVER seen of a couple. Where were you when I was pregnant?!! Geez!!!

CG said...

Wow! As soon as I lose this weight. Sprinkle of Grace here we come!

jellybean said...

um....why can't i see them?? i opened the sprinkle of grace page and the album didn't upload. it was just a blank box. did you take them down?? i feel so left out!! i want to see them!!! i'm going to try again!!!!

jellybean said...

ok. sorry! i didn't mean to freak you out. it worked that time! they are beautiful! they are beyond perfect! i kind of felt all teary and gooshey after watching them.
you are amazing! of course the couple is beautiful too! i wish you lived closer. i'd have you take some family photos of us.....
great job!