Mason and I had a little photo shoot today.
After church, we left Grant and Daddy at home and headed out to try out my new telephoto lens.
I'll be miserly next week. :)
No, really. I used photo money to get it and that 101.50 that I wanted to splurge. I am in love with the new lens. So very cool.
Anyway, click on the sprinkle of grace link and check out Mason. He wasn't super cooperative with posing and has quite a few cheesy grins, but still pretty cute. And we went in the middle of the afternoon so the lighting is a little harsh in a few.
My favorite is the first one, on the train tracks.
Enjoy!
5 comments:
Love those! So very, very cute. You should send them to Ralph Lauren. =)
Gorgeous! The one on the tracks was my favorite, too. That's pretty cruel to post a blog about being miserly and get me thinking about that THEN a blog with gorgeous pictures with your new lens. What are you trying to do to me????
very nice! i only noticed 1 cheesey grin in the whole thing!!! i think you did great.
i said this to you earlier, but just so i'm on record i'll say it again. all of the pictures are great of course, but my favorite is the "keep off" picture where mason has his hand over his mouth.
crazy little thing!
and you, geez you are a really good photographer!
I forgot to ask - what kind of camera are you using? I love the effect where you focus on either the foreground or background. My last camera couldn't do that and I haven't figured out how on my new one. I know you can get that look with photoshop but I wanted to do it with the camera.
Ok, I know that question makes me sound like a dope but I really want to learn how to do that! Is it something you should be able to do on most cameras?
Post a Comment