Friday, August 29, 2008

Opinions please - note poll on right.

I have uploaded to sprinkle a slideshow of the one and only Grayson in his adorable half nakedness.

It's a slideshow of not superb quality when posted to blogger, but at this stage of the game, that's all i can do.

I like the music, the fading in and out of pictures, and that it's a slideshow.
I don't like the choppiness. And the tinyness.

So please vote on the right for how you think I should post to sprinkle.
All votes are anonymous so no feelings hurt.
: )

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I voted on the individual posts just because if I don't know the people, I don't want to watch an entire slideshow. And we're assuming that your cliental will be composed of strangers. Great Gray pics, btw. I noticed you used my ugly chair idea. ;)

Diane said...

I just love your photography and how you view life through a lens, so the manner in which I see your pictures is immaterial to me. And I absolutely LOVE the feet shots!