One wall in my room is done. It's Beautiful. It's perfect. And many of you (or your kiddos) are on it! : )
I am not posting a picture yet though because there's a few teeny tiny details missing. But oh, how I love it!
And I have a neat idea in my head for something else, but often those ideas in my head don't always come out the same in real life. We'll see...I can't wait to try it!
***
Grant has like a million teeth coming in. He's got 8 so far and now four molars are coming in. He's been a bit grumbly lately. He's also learned how to drink from straws. He doesn't like normal Milk. Of course that would be the one thing he doesn't like. And he's less than a month away from being a year old. I just honestly don't see how that happened. I really don't.
***
Mason's teacher called tonight. Mrs. Marquelle. She sounded sweet and kind and confident. And she lives only two doors down from us! How cool is that? We meet her tomorrow at Meet the Teacher. My son will meet his first teacher tomorrow.
***
I've emailed three principals about tutoring all whom have some reason to know of me or know me and not one has replied. I am believing that my email is getting blocked for some reason and therefore they haven't received the emails. So, my next step is to just go find them and introduce myself. I need to tutor. My other most immediate option - subbing. I think i'd rather sell the house.
1 comment:
I called you but you were not in. I have a hint that will save you from having to go through that again. You may already know it since your husband worked there. But it has saved me a few times.
Post a Comment