Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's just so annoying.

As I mentioned I have four beautiful 11x14 photos at HEB. I sent the order in online.
They are still being held hostage.

See, I ordered them and a million other pictures yesterday. I picked up and paid for all the others yesterday. The 11x14's were being shipped in.

So I go in today and the dumb guy there tries to charge me again for ALL the pictures, not just the 11x14's. I open the tubes and show him that there are only four pictures, not 52 and he still doesn't get it. He tries to call someone. I try to explain again that I just need to pay for these FOUR pictures.

He never gets it.

I left my beautiful photos there. I wouldn't be so annoyed, but I had to load up both boys and take them there. I'll have to do that AGAIN because somebody doesn't know how to do their job.

It's just so annoying.

I just want my pictures!

1 comment:

jellybean said...

yes. annoying. ECK! i would have said the same thing about the guy, and then retracted it as well.
what ever happened? did you finally get them?