(this won't be as negative as the title may lead you to believe.)
When I have a million things I should be doing (i.e. dishes, finding the floor in my room, laundry, paying bills), and all I want to do is marvel at my newly organized and beautifully empty green room that is aching to see some major changes.
I just hate that.
So, I'll do the dishes. I'll start the laundry, and I'll clean my room and I'll pay the bills(if someone can give me the money to do so...) . But then I'm totally rewarding myself by spreading out on the floor with a million magazines where I will draw inspiration for this room that will be my new haven of creativity.
1 comment:
A couple of thoughts for your office:
For a desk, watch the auction places in town. San Angelo Auction Co has auctions almost every Thurs I think, and some on weekends - check the Thrifty Nickel. Randy got a really nice credenza desk at one of their auctions for $20. There's also Tennis Auction - they sell furniture all the time.
Also, good ole' Hobby Lobby has several simple black frames that get cheap when they go on half price sale. Got some 8 x 10's for 3 bucks and 12 x 12's for 3.50. They paint nicely.
Hope you get to get started on it soon!
Miss you!
Post a Comment