It's just not worth it.
At all.
No more weddings.
I am loading the pictures now and am TERRIFIED to look closely.
Okay, I just looked. I think it's gonna be okay. Far from great but okay.
But still, never EVER again.
I'll detail the whole day later. Just know this - about two minutes into the ceremony my camera battery died...and that's when I remembered my spare was charging. At home. Yeah.
Never again.
5 comments:
Oh Jenny, I've got a butterfly feeling in my stomach just from reading that! I hope it all turns out ok. Weddings must be very stressful to photograph but I hope you don't give up on them!
Oh. My. Goodness.
I am so sorry.
I am sure it's not as bad as you thought - because you're just that great!
I feel the butterflies also, La. I sure hope it works out. If anyone can pull it off you are the girl.
Oh, no. I kept scrolling down looking for the "just kidding!"
Poor Jenny...
I'm so sorry Jenny for your craziness! But it really looks like you did a wonderful job! I love the ring picture. They all look really good. I can't wait to see the rest.
But even though they were good I can't imagine taking wedding photos. Some of those brides can be a little testy at times.
I still think you did great!
Post a Comment