Sunday, August 17, 2008

not a complete disaster

At least, if nothing else, there are these. And, it was Crystal's idea to do the rings on the love verse. Beautiful.


8 comments:

crys said...

they already look incredible!!

and if you're called on for another wedding, just let me know. i'd be happy to help!

i REALLY enjoyed myself! probably because you were the one with all the stress. =)

mari said...

They're gorgeous!

beautiful chaos said...

ok - can you post date this post til after next March when my brother is getting married?
Just wonderin...

Dana said...

These are GREAT! I can't wait to see more. People I know, a wedding i didn't get to go to and your pictures...what more could I ask for!

Meems said...

Picture Perfect.

kj said...

you are seriously talented girl (along with your sidekick). these are gorgeous!

marme said...

Why are you so hard on your self?
These are beautiful!

Challenge!

ree said...

They are great!

I really like the rings picture, too!

I agree...you are way too hard on yourself.