
wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
coming together splendidly.
My haven of creativity is coming together splendidly. I am finding incredible deals right and left and falling in love with my room. I just come in here and smile! The picture below is my work table. One end is mounted to the wall (which I did all by myself!). The other is a cubby I got for 75% off from pier one. The table top is a table I got from a district garage sale for $5. I just took off the ugly metal legs. I love it! There will be another just like it for my computer desk. And I have grand, but cheap, visions for the wall. More pictures to come. : )


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks great! I love the cubby thing. Our Pier 1 has been having a big sale too but I've kept myself away. Can't wait to see your finished room. =)
Hey want to come build me a desk like that? It reminds me of the one I saw at Pottery Barn for a thousand dollars...or even if you just want to put a splash of your creativity in my house because I'm stumped on ideas right now. :)
Post a Comment