Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow.

My friend sent me a link to one of her friend's photography websites.

wow.

Her pictures are out of this world amazing. Check them out HERE.

If I could be half as good as this girl...man.

She did study photography in college, but still. No one can teach talent like that.

And her prices are pretty reasonable, I think. But I think she charges per print.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Ok, I looked at her stuff and being COMPLETELY honest, I really think a lot of your stuff is just as good as hers. This is one of my favorite websites. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.comThere's a photography gallery you should look at. Some are posted by amatuers, some professional, but I've gotten some great ideas from there. Have I posted this link on your comments before? You should tell me to stop if I have.

Christy Baca said...

Jenny, I looked at the photos from Kathryn's sight as well, your's have a great style and quality. I also went to the studio where she worked in Dallas, they have some fun creative shots. YOu are doing great.
Christy

ree said...

I was going to tell you that while they were showing your slideshow at mnm's wedding, a girl sitting behind me said, "See? I want pictures like that!"