Today is St. Jude's Trike-a-thon at Mason's school.
This morning, as Mason was running with excitement to gather his bike equipment, he paused, looked at me and with pleading eyes said, "Please please please mom, can you just try to come to the bike thing? Please?"
I couldn't today. There's stupid Taks meetings during everyone's conferences so no one could cover my class at the time of the trike a thon.
I just am sitting here imagining him looking for me to come. My heart just hurts right now.
I am sure he's having so much fun he may not even notice me not there. We'll do something special tonight.
But it won't be the same...
24 more stupid days...
2 comments:
That is sooo hard. =( I haven't been able to go on any of John David's field trips this year and I'm sad every time. Lots of those other moms go and he always excitedly asks if I'm going to. They still have lots of fun when we're not there though and they don't hold it against us. Just spend lots of time talking all about it later and it will be ok. I'm so glad you get to stay with those boys next year! =)
BTW, in answer to a previous post - if it were me, I would keep the different price levels. $75 sounds (and is) a WHOLE lot less than $150. I think you'll get a lot more business with that price level. That's my two cents anyway....
Because I'm anal: the "to" in line 4 of my comment is not a typo, although "too" would probably have been a better word choice there. That's all. Yes, this is an annoying and dumb comment. I can't help it. Thanks for humoring me. =)
Post a Comment