Hydrocodone is a good, very good, thing.
Yesterday, as soon as the medicine started wearing off, the pain began in full force. The whole bottom right side of my mouth ached.
I started to cry during 6th period in front of my students. I didn't cry when I was in labor. This pain was BAD.
I thought I could survive through 7th but I couldn't. I split up my kids, sent them to other teachers and went to get my pain meds.
While waiting for it to be filled, I sat and cried in the waiting area of HEB. I felt like such a baby but didn't care.
I went home and tried to eat some yogurt so I could take the medicine...then I drove to get the boys. I was so happy when Grant's teachers said that he didn't take a good afternoon nap. I dropped Mason off with Troy at the softball field, came home and took the most glorious nap with Grant. Thank God he slept.
When I woke up I felt so oooo much better. But still hurt pretty bad.
Good news:
It feels a lot better today.
There's a chance it might "settle down" and still no root canal.
Bad News:
There isn't going to be any. It will just keep feeling better. I believe...
1 comment:
Oh, you poor thing!
Jesus, You are able...
We believe You can take care of this situation.
Post a Comment