My hair is in desperate need of a change.
I am thinking of shoulder length, layers, long bangs....
Or should I just get it trimmed...
No, I think it's time for a drastic change.
It's just sad when you look at your 6th grade students and envy their cooler hair styles...
4 comments:
i understand that feeling... i really want a cute, trendy, short cut! looking forward to seeing what you decide... i think that summer calls for a celebratory style!
I can see you with a "Lady Di" cut. Cute!
Bangs are the big accessory this season, from what I hear. I change my hair often. It's just fun. And it's so easy! I highly recommend it.
I'm all about new haircuts. I've been trying for the past year to grow mine out but its hard to grow it out after it being so short. I just get aggrivated with it and chop it off again. Speaking of which...I need to make an appointment with my hairdresser....
Post a Comment