wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
You are so good at photography! That camera of yours is so awesome. I am trying REALLY hard not to want one as I just can't afford it right now. ARGHHH!
6 comments:
He's so very gerber!
Adorable and scrumptious!
Hes so cute! I love his chubby legs!!
You are so good at photography! That camera of yours is so awesome. I am trying REALLY hard not to want one as I just can't afford it right now. ARGHHH!
Oh my goodness! I just want to squeeze his cute little puffy cheeks. What a handsome boy! To cute!
He sure is looking very much like the rest of your clan. Such a doll! I love the output from that camera...must have words with you. Soon.
I want to zurburt him!
I can't believe how big both of your boys are getting!!!
Post a Comment