Friday, November 2, 2007

FYI

Not that ANY of us need more candy in our house or anything, but Target has all their halloween candy and halloween stuff 50% off. Only the outside packaging is halloweenish so you could use the little candies for upcoming holidays. I bought a bag for stocking stuffers and for Mason's school party. They also have a ton of their fall stuff on sale which I think is silly since Thanksgiving is still like 20 days away, but whatever. And all their old 'one spot' stuff is 75% off. I got lots of stocking stuffers there too. But it was kind of slim pickin's.

Also, on a completely separate note. I returned to hobby lobby today. Minus one boy. Nothing was injured but my "blow" money envelope.
I bought the supplies for a project that in my mind will be adorable, but I fear will not turn out that way. But I am going to have fun trying! Of course if it works, pictures will be posted.

I want to post our halloween, pumpkin patch, pumpking carving pictures but it just takes so long. I will get to it. I promise(mom). :)

1 comment:

cls said...

Ah, the ever-decreasing "blow" money envelope. I have one of those, too.

I'm so afraid my kids one day will think, "Blow?? Mom, is that your drug money envelope?!"