wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Upon Further Consideration...
I am going to make Taco soup tonight for the playdate. That way I can already have it in the crockpot before you arrive so I won't be trying to cook something with you here. The kids could have something different like a gourmet meal of macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets. Let me know what you think. And meems if you want to bring chips and salsa, that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can bring a bag of Tyson Chicken nuggets. Is that ok?
That would be perfect! Thanks!
So fun tonight. Thanks for having us over. You are a great host.
Post a Comment