wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Friday, November 30, 2007
In case you're wondering...
I am alive. barely.
It's not getting easier. If anything, it's harder. I haven't posted because I didn't want to whine anymore. But it's really hard.
I can't imagine what it will be like leaving him at daycare. I just don't think I can do it...
Oh!!! I can only imagine your pain. I will keep praying for you as I know this is an extremely hard time for you. They are little for such a short time. Please know we all love you very much. And I absolutely LOVED holding him even for just a few seconds. He is the cuddliest thing I have ever seen! Makes me miss my little ones.
We love you J. I am praying that God gives you the strength you need to make it through this next few months.
Remember that you are a great mother. You are helping to provide a roof over those babies head and food for their tummies. If their is anything I have learned in life it's that all we can do is our best with the situation we are given. That's what your doing. I will help you in anyway possible. Seriously. Don't go through this alone. I completly understand how your feeling.
you looked 100 times beautiful this morning at church. your mom was so sweet too! she hurried over to me with grant in her arms and said, "hi! i'm jenny's mom! i had to meet ellie!" it was so sweet.
you know, i could keep them in the spring if i don't get the asu job. really.. i could..
we need to hang out this week. if even for a few minutes.
4 comments:
Oh!!! I can only imagine your pain. I will keep praying for you as I know this is an extremely hard time for you. They are little for such a short time. Please know we all love you very much. And I absolutely LOVED holding him even for just a few seconds. He is the cuddliest thing I have ever seen! Makes me miss my little ones.
We love you J. I am praying that God gives you the strength you need to make it through this next few months.
Remember that you are a great mother. You are helping to provide a roof over those babies head and food for their tummies. If their is anything I have learned in life it's that all we can do is our best with the situation we are given. That's what your doing. I will help you in anyway possible. Seriously. Don't go through this alone. I completly understand how your feeling.
I'm not a mommy, but I sure wanna hug you!
you looked 100 times beautiful this morning at church. your mom was so sweet too! she hurried over to me with grant in her arms and said, "hi! i'm jenny's mom! i had to meet ellie!" it was so sweet.
you know, i could keep them in the spring if i don't get the asu job. really.. i could..
we need to hang out this week. if even for a few minutes.
i'm praying for you, friend.
Post a Comment