wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Yippee Skippee!!!
Is anyone else beyond thrilled that the weather forecast for T-day is super chilly? Or that that on sunday we actually have a chance for SNOW SHOWERS?
I mean, what better way to start the christmas season?!
6 comments:
Me either!!!!!
I am just as excited! I wish it were cold right now!
bringing out the wool sweater. Maybe even a fire in the fireplace for Saturday. it's gonna be shivery cold!!
Yes, I'm excited!!
Excited beyond measure....all I can say is it is about stinkin time.
I love, love, love it! I wish it would snow us in!
I'm loving it right along with you. Now we just need snow.
Post a Comment