Thursday, January 29, 2009

I should audition.

For a role in a nyquil commercial. I look exactly like one of those sad sniffling, dreary-eyed, mismatched pajama clad people they always use.

I feel terrible.

Feverish. Achey. Sneezy. Coughy. ugh.

I want to go to sleep and wake up when Jenny is back.

I've watched 9, yes, 9 episodes of America's next top model today. I couldn't find the energy or interest to channel switch all day while Grant climbed all over my aching body. So that's what I watched. I now hate tyra banks. And proactive. and nutrisystem.

ugh. I feel terrible.

3 comments:

Missy said...

i know how you feel! I'm in that same boat!!

Tammie said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. That makes allergies seem like a cake walk. Take care!

tpot said...

Oh, j, I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. You'll come back to us, I just know it!