Monday, January 19, 2009

everything I dreamed it would be...

My weekend in San Antonio was just heavenly! Just as planned, we did a whole lotta nuthin'! I slept in. Three days in a row! I ate food without preparing something for children first. I didn't see but the one teeny tiny smidgen of a golf tournament as we kicked michael off the golf channel. And I got to hang out with my best friend and just chat. For hours. It was heavenly. Today, I've literally been in a state of semi-depression since my return. Of course, the cute boys, all three of 'em, that I returned to, did ease the suffering some, but...Kylah jo is still, what seems like, a world away. Sigh.

I love you, friend! Thanks for letting me come. And for being the best friend a girl could have! See ya next weekend? ; )

No comments: