Sunday, January 11, 2009

So that they'll haunt me every time i get on the internet:

This week I MUST:
  1. Pay the sales tax thing. It's all figured out. I have the money. I'm just scared...
  2. Mop. I've given new meaning to the term "you could eat off my floor."
  3. Laundry - like even putting it away and stuff.
  4. grocery shopping - grant cannot live on nutrigrain bars
  5. Deposit Money!
  6. vaccum - see #2
  7. Dust - holy cow. It's bad.
  8. Edit shoots - I didn't like one of them. That makes editing them so hard..
  9. Follow - Up customers actually followed up on.
  10. RUN!
  11. Senior Package - made, posted, ready...
  12. keep house clean so mom doesn't think she failed raising me
  13. Figure out money...I despise money.
  14. To offer prints or to not offer prints?...that is the question. Answer it.
  15. Begin my own personal portfolio. Fun! (If I begin this too soon, 1-14 will never be done...)

2 comments:

Meems said...

The sales tax thing isn't very hard. It only takes a few minutes online.

kj said...

i say...offer prints. they come out so nicely and some people would rather order a few from you on nice paper than from walmart alone.

as for the cleaning...good luck. i will be making no such list anytime in the near future. :)