- I will run in the Capitol 10k. And more.
- I will take more pictures of my own children.
- I will actually do the through-out the year project I have in mind (think a picture a week of the same tree for a year....put into one big print at the end)
- I will cook things I haven't before
- I will clean things I haven't before. :)
- we will be better with money...can't we always?
- I will create an indoor studio of sorts
- I will not have any late fees at the library if it kills me.
- I will read more (which might cause a problem for the previously mentioned late fees...)
- I will finish my office.
- I will actually print pictures, not just hoard them on my computer.
- I will memorize scripture.
- I will eat more fruit and veggies and less candy.
- I will write more.
- I will create more.
- I will paint my laundry room a bright fun color.
- I will remember that God is in control.
- I will celebrate a nine year anniversary.
- I will enroll mason in baseball or soccer or gymnastics or boyscouts or something.
- I will find a way to get Grant to wear shoes.
- I will study photography.
- we will take a family trip to somewhere.
- I will take better care of my house.
- I will take better care of our dogs.
- I will shop for Christmas presents throughout the year even though people may not get what's on their list...
- I will knit something because it's relaxing.
- I will sew something because it makes me feel like a homemaker.
- I will mop and vacuum more because it makes me feel diligent.
- I will make Mason a chore chart and make him do it.
- I will actually grow some vegetable or fruit that we will eat.
- I will make the back yard pretty.
- I will make the front yard pretty.
- I will enter pictures in a contest.
- I will keep the laundry room neat because it for some reason makes the rest of the house feel cleaner.
- I will read and follow my queen of the castle book.
- I will treat Sprinkle like a true business, but not let it run my life
wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
2009
This is the year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lots of commitments! but they are the easy kind to keep! and yes, the laundry room thing -totally makes the house feel cleaner when the laundry room is neat -same thing for made up beds!
ps) sweeping and mopping and vacuuming -those i try and do atleast once a week. it just makes everything so fresh and sparkly feeling! and like i have something to show for what i did that day.
I always wondered why you didn't put shoes on Grant. I didn't think about the possibility of him not letting you. Maybe you can try those sock-like shoes.
Very inspiring, j! I needed to hear that!
Wow! You make my "I'm not going to be a lazy bum" thing look like a walk in the park. You go girl! I think I'll borrow a couple of your goals. I especially like the one about studying photography and taking more photos of your family.
Post a Comment