I ran the pink ribbon run this morning, bright and early.
Bekah, dear sweet aunt bekah, walked the the fun run with both boys and then watched them while I ran the 5k.
Oh, my time?
: )
24:04!!!!!!!
I was thrilled. I mean - wow! That's less than 8 minutes a mile! (a 5k is 3.1 miles)
So, victory for me!
It's so motivating. I was getting kind of, i guess, bored or something. But now? I am re-addicted.
4 comments:
That's so neat! I can't wait to start meeting some of my goals. You are such an inspiration to me. I have already signed up for a bike ride in late November. That will give me a month to get ready, once the doctor clears me. Please keep it up! Love ya!
That's so great Jenny! I'm so proud of you!
On another note...
My brother told me of a photographer who has a bloh web- site that one of our friends just got her pregnacy pictures by. She is amazing and I think your style is alot like her's. You might look at her site for some ideas. Our friends name is Megan. The pics are so good! The website is...
http://stephaniesdavis.blogspot.com
That is awesome! I need to find me a place where I can tell exactly how far I am running and if I am making any progress. Are you thinking about running in the Healthy Women's run on the 11th?
I had hoped to participate in this one as a way to "get my feet wet". Instead I was in Maryland with my baby girl. I still ran while I was there. They have hills. Are you doing the heart run on the 18th?
Post a Comment