Thursday, October 2, 2008

swamped.

pictures.
like crazy.
hundreds of them.

Ads here and ads there.
new business checking accounts.
new business developments.

tutoring starts next week.
the house is a disaster.
my husband has such crazy hours.

Coffee is essential.
E-ssential.

Grant's got an ear infection.
mason has homework.
I need to pay bills.
Where are the stamps?
Do we have stamps?

Pictures. 7 shoots in 10 days.
So many pictures.

I haven't blogged in almost a week!
I've run only thrice this week.

Where are the stamps?
Did I call her back?
I never replied to that email!

Swamped. That's me.
But I'm totally TOTALLY lovin' it!

4 comments:

tpot said...

Congrats on the pic jobs. That's awesome! I'd love to do something for our family to make money. But where in the world do you find the time? I have lots of ideas, but how do you get them done?

Tammie said...

Yipee! Good for you. It's such a blessing to hear that your prayers are being answered. Take a deep breath and don't forget to enjoy this time.

Meems said...

yay!

Meems said...

What I meant to say was, yay that your loving it. But I hope you find those stamps;)