I'm obsessed with them in pictures. If I see a baby with long beautiful eyelashes somewhere, i have to try really hard not to ask the mom if she needs pictures done. I love them. Especially on the beautiful of eyes of innocent children. They're so...just as God intended them to be....simply beautiful. 

4 comments:
I have a thing for eyelashes, too. Maybe it's b/c I don't have many.
oh! i love 'em too! but i love 'em on adults as well as children.
those are sweet eyelash pictures my friend. :)
great pictures! TJ has great eyelashes -gets them from his daddy. i love them too! there just so perfect and untampered with. my lashes look like nothing unless i put makeup on!
i love eyelashes. ellie has super dark brown ones that lay on her cheeks just so perfectly. grayson's are very blond so far, but very, very long when you see them in the light.
Post a Comment