Tidbits
- Grant's almost crawling. I want to say is crawling, because he can, but he just won't. Apparently getting that big belly off the ground for any substantial distance is a struggle. Meanwhile, his shirts are mopping my floor quite nicely...
- Mason's words on Basketball camp: "mom, you should have gone to basketball camp. It was so awesome!" Apparently they yell defense a lot and drink capri suns. No wonder it's a blast.
- Running is going still, which, honestly surprises me. This is two weeks straight. Crazy thing is - I look forward to it. Most days. I am running just under three miles now.
- Having one child for most of the day is much easier than two. But I do miss the other...
- I still haven't finished editing those pictures.
- I'm getting a haircut on Friday. Don't expect to notice. I like it long... : )
- I love that new store maurices by petsmart!
- Today I got a wedding invitation in the mail and inside was a very professional looking wallet sized photo of the couple. I took it! I felt so...so...professional or something. I was beaming. : )
- You know what's a great sound- the dryer going. Just the dryer. Because that means there's not another load going in the washing machine. That's a rare occurrence, my friends.
- I had another mocha masterpiece tonight. I have to say that it wasn't as great as the first. So, save your money friends...or only get one when the guy with dirty blond hair is working. Not the girl with long brown hair. She doesn't do it right.
- Did you know that runners are faster when they drink a cup of coffee about an hour before their run? Yep. So, there's one more reason to continue to feed the addiction
- Leo Manzano. Remember that name. He's from my itty bitty hometown and is going to THE OLYMPICS!!! He's a runner. How cool is that?
4 comments:
Your hair is pretty long.
Josh is a trash and floor eater. I have never seen anything like it. If he gets hungry he will eat anything from anywhere. He took a while to crawl as well, not because he couldn't. More because he didn't care much.
I meant to say I like your hair long. It is pretty. Not it is too long. :)
I've never been to Maurices. I eye it every time I drive by there. You just gave me another reason to need a DAY OFF!
Maurices is great. There is one in Odessa and I have always loved it,I am so glad we got one here.
Post a Comment