- The garage is clean. The laundry room is a masterpiece. Tomorrow I hit the kitchen and Living Room. Troy has nicknamed me Ruthie the ruthless (I think that's him just mocking my new era post...) and Mason keeps asking when we're having the garage sale. Apparently they're a blast.
- Grant is totally and completely crawling and pulling up on everything. And I think, i think, he's figuring out how to wave and maybe say mama and dada...
- Mason started crying today over his hair. He was trying to gel up the front but not the top apparently and it wasn't working. He storms into my room with red eyes, a grimace and balled up fists and says, "I just can't get it to do what I want!" He's five. Adolescence is going to be a true joy. Dear me.
wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
two, no, three things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment