Okay, seriously, what has happened in the laundry detergent aisle?
How many different types of detergent could we possibly need?
Tide with bleach.
Coldwater tide.
Tide with febreeze.
Tide with downy.
Tide with downy, ocean breeze scent.
Tide for colors.
Tide with colorstay yadablabla.
Tide Dark (it's the nightlife tide.)
And that's just TIDE!
It's just too much people! I can't make these kinds of decisions. I can't have three hundred different bottles of detergent and then try to determine what best suits what clothes. I mean, I can barely get laundry done, let alone decide which of my three million options best suits socks or towels or shirts with stripes or delicates or..... And I highly doubt that there can be that big a difference in the chemical make-up of soap to justify a whole aisle dedicated to laundry detergent.
It's soap, people. Soap.
Every time i buy the stuff I get a different kind and honestly, I don't see much of a difference. I think I'm just gonna start buying that big gigantor box that only men get.
It's soap!
I want a washboard and basin and some good ol' lye soap. Let's simplify!
And that's my, *ahem*, soapbox for the day...
: )
2 comments:
hehe - I do agree that many things just continue to get more complicated...
especially laundry soap.
I agree - and I think that blue laundry detergent is a bad idea. Poor Brandon tries so hard but our clothes always turn blue when he does laundry. ...not that I don't appreciate the effort!
Post a Comment