wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Blah Busters
Sonic Happy Hour School Supplies at Target (just imagining them for mason) blaring music in my car getting Nancy Drew from Net Flix
I finally took a few minutes to catch up on the blogs I've missed. Concerning your knees make sure you have proper form when running. A runner friend told me you should feel like you're sitting back in a lawn chair, not leaning forward. You might want to double check that, but it has helped me immensely. I've heard Lance say the Lance Armstrong website has directions on all exercises on how to do them properly. He's a runner now, so maybe he has directions for running. You're doing a great job. I love the posts about Mason. Made me laugh because it reminds me of somebody else I know....And for what it's worth I think the blahness may just be part of you fitting into your new groove. I have some days like that, too.
2 comments:
You know what's good at Sonic? A Mocha Java Chiller...it's a frozen coffee drink with whipped cream on top...delicious!
I finally took a few minutes to catch up on the blogs I've missed. Concerning your knees make sure you have proper form when running. A runner friend told me you should feel like you're sitting back in a lawn chair, not leaning forward. You might want to double check that, but it has helped me immensely. I've heard Lance say the Lance Armstrong website has directions on all exercises on how to do them properly. He's a runner now, so maybe he has directions for running. You're doing a great job. I love the posts about Mason. Made me laugh because it reminds me of somebody else I know....And for what it's worth I think the blahness may just be part of you fitting into your new groove. I have some days like that, too.
Post a Comment