Monday, August 27, 2007

My Sweet Husband

My husband is not big on flowers. And it's never bothered me. We just have never been that way. I think we are both too darn practical to spend money on flowers.

But today, in third period, I was delivered the most beautiful bouquet of purple flowers in a purple vase(purple is my favorite color) and it had a card that read, "Hope you're having a great first day. Love, Troy."

Now, that is just about the sweetest surprise I have ever been given. I love it!

Thanks, hunny bunny! You're the best!!!
I love you!

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

aww.. i love flowers. at work they're even better. sweet husband.

Anonymous said...

Wait to go Troy! I love getting flowers, but Alex and I are the same... we just don't normally do them and I messed up one day and told him I just didn't like flowers at work cuz then I had to hall them home... so now he just brings them to me when he picks me up for a date... or whatever. So sweet though and I hope your having a wonderful first day as well.

Meems said...

We are exactly like that, way to practical. Neill does so many sweet things, and has gotten me flowers in the past. I usually ask him to refrain from getting flowers and ask for things that last longer.

It is sweet while it lasts though. I'll bet it made your day.

ree said...

What a sweet surprise!!!
Yeah, we have rules about sending flowers...
Only every now and then
Never after an argument

I'm with meems: I like the things that last longer.
But every now and then...

kj said...

i think michael is mad at troy right now.