Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A correction

Just to clarify and so I don't feel like I was lying, I am thankfully not THE team leader. I am the co team leader. The other co team leader is fantastic! Full of great ideas, easy to get along with, super motivated, passionate...you know. All those things a teacher should be and more. I just hope I can keep up. Our principal made us co team leaders because of my situation -wise man.

Anyway, I didn't want to sound like I was whining about my tiny responsibilities at school when others have like a billion more things on their plate than I do.(Ahem...sara...) I am very excited about this school year, but I just don't want to disappoint or whatever. It's just crazy this time of year and it's hard to get readjusted to it all.

So sorry if I was whiney. I miss my blog therapy...maybe I will just have to wake up at 5am to get it in...

No comments: