Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So fun!

My shower was so fun and perfect and sweet and cute and fun and made me feel so loved! Thank you, Crystal, Michelle, Amy and Kylah for throwing such a fantastic day for me. And thank you all for coming - it made me feel so loved and it was so good to see you all again before this crazy week started. I loved all the sweet presents and came home and just stared at them all, trying to imagine the tiny boy that will soon be using them. Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

marme said...

I missed being there so bad! But I will still be getting that precious boy something sweet! I hope the party was fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you loved the shower...again sorry for not being there. I have already told Michelle that I will be going broke this year buying things for all of these new little precious babies who are coming to see us. Can't wair!

La said...

Make sure you get a couple of those car air fresheners from Yankee to put in his drawers. It makes their tiny baby clothes smell sooooo good!