I had an appointment yesterday. My cervix has changed some(I won't tell you exactly what the doctor said because you don't need that visual), and this changed prompted my doctor to say:
"I don't see any reason to change what we're doing. I mean, if we had a baby today, it would be okay. We don't want a baby today, but if it happens, it happens. Come back in two weeks. "
So, I am preparing myself for an early baby but hoping for no sooner than the due date.
I am not worried about the baby at this point but I am a little stressed about school . It will work out though. Right?
If all goes as planned, I am due 6 weeks from tomorrow. That's crazy. I am so ready!!!
except for school...
6 comments:
Did you know you're not supposed to get your feet massaged when you're pregnant? Especially when it's a possibility that the baby may come early anyway. I had a prenatal massage with Aulora and the lady wouldn't go near my feet or ankles because they are pressure points that can bring on labor. I had never heard that before.....
I'm praying for you!!! The Lord is mindful of what you and the baby (and Mason and Troy) are in need of. You are well taken care of. Did you decide on a name yet?
Yeah yeah! Need a name! I hope he waits until he's done cooking. I like fat babies. Not that I don't love skinny babies.. Sorry. I just like that Ellie weighs 17 pounds at six months. Ha! And her Wilde boyfriend can't be skinnier than she. :)
God's timing is the best timing...I know that when He's ready for your little one to show himslf to you...he will and everything will be just perfect becuase we are praying for you daily. love you!
laura e. came by the office today and she had her baby mid july, 6 weeks early and he weighed 7 lb 13 oz! crazy! so he will come when he's ready and not a minute before.
man, that foot massage sound great!
Yay! We get to squeeze your baby boy real soon!
Post a Comment