Tuesday, August 7, 2007

fantabulous

You know what's great?

Those Betty Crocker cake mix things that you just add water to and then microwave.

I thought surely they would be gross but when they were on sale i bought one just to see.

They are not gross. They are absolutely divine. Positively, magnificently, not of this earth divine.

Stir in water, microwave, and out pops perfection in a throwaway bowl.

I have found heaven.

Go and find yours. Aisle 9 at HEB.




Well, I don't really know the aisle. I just thought that was funny.

4 comments:

Meems said...

Your to cute, with your prego self.

Rebekah Collette said...

Yes I find my self indulging in similar divine treats(something on the lines of the good ol' fashioned chocolate chip cookie). However what I believe to be "fantabulous" at this moment was that Estate Sale. Thanks for jumping in the car and looking in that amazingly huge not to mention gorgeous house with me. Wish we had found something that we just had to have,aw well maybe at the next one. Tell Mason thanks for not growing anymore for me it's just to had to see him get any older or bigger.

CG said...

Thank you I can't wait to try it! Especially when last minute you remember there is a pot luck dinner or Vips appreciation. Or even oops I can't believe I forgot a birthday! No! not me I have never done that. Or even being preg. and wanting cake like yesterday. Excuse me for my grammer. :)

gulp235 said...

you make those things sound so yummy! i may just have to try those illegal treats! i try VERY hard to avoid that isle!