While I was searching for my cell phone this morning, inside and out, Grant found himself a little treat. He pulled them off the table and had himself quite the powdered sugar feast. Little stinker. He's just so cute while being a little stinker...
(oh, and if you're curious...my phone was in Mason's lunchbox. I-i don't know. When I called it five times to find it, his whole class heard it vibrating in his lunch box. His teacher must really think i'm a nut...)
5 comments:
I love how FULL his mouth is in that picture! What a stinker! Love, also, the ingenuity of that little boy.
That is hilarious!!! How many doughnuts did he eat before you found him? And I could so see myself in your cell phone situation...only mine would probably be in the fridge. I find so many things in there...chapstick...honey...other pantry items. How does that happen?
how funny! and cute! and quite stinkerish! they are cute when they're playing that roll! glad you found your phone. i'm not surprised it ended up there. one way or the other. i put tons of of stuff in the fridge. once i put the phone in the pantry....it happens.
i guess his pappis is not nearly so important when powdered sugar is found in abundance...:) so cute!
I think Grant has figured out a way to have his very own 'white' Christmas!
Post a Comment