wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Monday, December 1, 2008
For Kimmie D.....
I promise i'm editing them! I promise. But there are lots! : ) And I had lots before yours...but I haven't forgotten you! I promise. I can't wait for you to see them. I have a feeling there will be a few tears. : )
i cannot wait for our shoot on friday.. lalalalala! 'cause look at this sweet family shoot of kimmie's family! i want one! and christal's are this afternoon! can't wait to see those too! i'm in a photo kind of a mood. :)
thank you so much for posting this one picture. it is an amazing picture. i can't wait to see the rest. you did such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
i cannot wait for our shoot on friday.. lalalalala! 'cause look at this sweet family shoot of kimmie's family! i want one! and christal's are this afternoon! can't wait to see those too! i'm in a photo kind of a mood. :)
shot, i mean. shot of kimmie's family. woah. where's my coffee?
thank you so much for posting this one picture. it is an amazing picture. i can't wait to see the rest. you did such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment