Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not fair.

And THIS! with my own. I declare.
It was perhaps the worst shoot of my life. You'd have thought mason was being tortured. And Grant, well, Grant wasn't awful except for the fact that he threw a fit everytime his brother tried to hug him. Which made mason cry because "bubba doesn't like me!!!" which was so fake. So fake. It started off cute enough. But then it was a downward spiral. I got a few good shots. But Mason somehow managed to turn an adorable candycane eating shot into him looking as though he is playing the piccolo.

I'm a photographer. I MUST send out christmas photo cards. They must look amazing because they're going to customers too.

I need children to cooperate.

Geez.

Back to editing I go.

(I must admit the crying picture of grant is pretty stinkin' cute...)

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

grant is pretty adorable crying. especially when you know he does that little, sad sucking in his bottom lip thing while he's doing it. oh, so dramatic. :)

your photo will be great. of course. none of us has any doubt. :)

jellybean said...

b/c they're your kids. they were born to torture us to some degree.to teach us a good less on is patience and perserverance i think.
though that pic of grant is cute.
it may have just been a bad day for all of you.
a 2nd try may do the trick. but maybe not.i'm sure there is something in the mix that you can work with. no worries. things that seem so imperfect to you will be a delight to others. promise!

jellybean said...

ps- wow. that was supposed to say "teach us a good lesson in..." i scrambled that up didn't i?

Wendy said...

You could do a naughty or nice card. Have a picture of yourself as the nice.

tpot said...

I love the pic of Grant crying. It's great!!! And someday the one of Mason crying will be precious, too. Congrats to Mason for the tooth and training wheels! Wow. I can't even imagine Blaine trying that, and he's no where close to losing a tooth.