Saturday, August 16, 2008

worried.

I am shooting a wedding today.
Enough said.

But it's rambly me so, of course, I'll keep going.

It's their wedding and I am the one capturing it on film. Well, crystal and I are. Thank goodness for her help. I just don't want the pictures to be blurry or grainy or...fill in the blank with any other number of negative words.

I need to take a photography class...and buy a flash diffuser and a reflector and an external flash and a million more things that are expensive that I don't know how to use.

And it's raining. I was hoping that I could some of the before/after pics outside...not so much.

It will be okay. It will be okay. It will be okay.

Everyone say a few prayers for Crystal and I during the hours of 4-8pm. God can make the pictures perfect even if we can't.

It will be okay.

No comments: