Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For Jenni....

I'm watching my friend Jenni's little boy today and I must say he is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever! His constant "peas" and "tanks" are the best. So his cuteness just made me get out the camera...



I told you he was cute...

: )

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh, Jenny. Thank you so much! I am in tears and at a loss for words. Shocking, I know... :)

You are just beyond talented.

Sara_Smiles said...

So gorgeous! Love that Tater boy. Hmmmm...I think I must get Jenny to "watch" my boys... :)

Miss you, talented, sweet, creative friend!

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm with sara -- i'm going to ask you to babysit my kids, like, tonight. you're incredible. and what an adorable little boy.

Diane said...

Yes, you are truly amazing and talented beyond words!
And I'm so thankful you were there for Jenni to watch Tater while I had to be gone. These fabulous pics make me miss him even more! But I know he had a great time with Mason and Grant!

This 'Nana' is very thankful for you!