wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Rainy Day Fun
I let Mason play in the rain on Friday. He had such a great time. It was just one of those great "just bein' a kid" moments...
Wow, those were some of my favorite memories as a kid. We would always say, "Mom, GOD turned the sprinklers on - we HAVE to go play in it!" How could she say "no" to that? :) I can't wait to get out in the rain with Bry someday...
6 comments:
Incredible pictures.
Incredible fun!
Wow, those were some of my favorite memories as a kid. We would always say, "Mom, GOD turned the sprinklers on - we HAVE to go play in it!" How could she say "no" to that? :)
I can't wait to get out in the rain with Bry someday...
How fun!!!
Simple pleasures...
He's sure growing up, Jenny. I can't believe how long and lean that rainy day fun boy has become. Thank you for sharing him with us!
amazing pictures. amazing.
I loved playing in the rain when i was younger...I still do!
Post a Comment