wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Uh, Help?
Could any of you dear sweet people watch my two boys tomorrow from about 8:45 - 10:30...I'll pay...
4 comments:
I don't mind watching them for you.
If you want me to just email me here....
m.boyle2009@yahoo.com
oh my goodness! i totally could have watched them!
today was supposed to be "my day" to work in my classroom...ha! i barely had time to think today, let alone check blogs.
just let me know if anything changes with missy. i'll be here.
if not, i'll see you tomorrow afternoon!
Eek! I'm with Crystal - just now checking blogs. I would have done it too. Next time, please call me! I have a favor (or 2 or 57) to repay.
Post a Comment