So, I am, if I get hired, going to teach summer school. But here's the thing I am hoping to get hired for elementary summer school which means I would be teaching little ones instead of big 7th graders. I am kind of excited and kind of scared. But here is the thing. It is only from 7:30-12:00 every day for twenty days. Surely, I can survive twenty days. Then, if all goes as planned, Troy will have a training job, and I will get to stay at home next year. This thought thrills me beyond all imagination! Glorious!
Sleep. I just literally took a twenty minute nap on my classroom floor. It's like from 12:15- 4 I am dead tired and then I perk right back up, and can't get to sleep at night. At least this is an improvement from the tired all the time I was experiencing just a few short weeks ago.
So, when it is not the hours between noon and 4, I have newfound energy and I have decided to exert some of this on scrapbooking. I have been a pretty faithful scrapbooker since high school, but have strayed recently. Well, yesterday, after spending money I should not have spent on a scrapbooking sale at hobby lobby, I think the scrapbooking kick is about to set in! I am so excited. My goal is to get completely caught up before the baby arrives. I am only about a year behind so hopefully I can do this. I am even more excited about this new spark of creative endeavoring(i am sure that being an English teacher I am aloud to make up new words) because my fellow endeavorer(again, playing the English teacher card) is my friend Kylah who also purchased some fun goodies last night. We are going to start scrapbooking together some nights and on our own. Soooo fun! Of course this means our families may be neglected occasionally, but, hey, at least they will have a beautful scrapbook of our lives when the neglecting is done!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment